Friday, July 23, 2010
Confirmed Action Research Topic
I have confirmed with my site supervisor that I will keep the action research topic that I have chosen. It was an interesting meeting that I had since the tardy policy that I am choosing to improve is one that he had implemented last year. He was receptive to my comments on the flaws that I feel make it ineffective. I was happy with his willingness to help me and stated that useful data may be found in the current data base system where tardies were collected from last school year. After listening to this weeks video interviews, I realized that my topic of choice will be a good choice for me. Like Dr. Lewis stated, we should pick a topic that is practical and one that we believe in. The tardy issue in my school has been on my mind for several years and I am glad that I will be helping to improve our tardy policy. I will be looking at other schools who have implemented effective tardy policies to gain ideas. I am looking forward to my research and findings. Tp be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment